Total de visualizações de página

quinta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2017

Archives of Evil - Coming Soon

I'm not a writer.


Score.


But I never felt so much like writing because of a book I had read-it was a simple reader who never pretended to scribble anything that was more complex than a playlist or a shopping list.


The word is not well. Need. Need to speak, to write, to share with the wind all that I felt when I read the book.

I know that my opinion is nothing before an ocean of readers, fans, critics, bloggers and other writers. Whatever! I have to get it out of my chest. I do not know if it's TPM (Pre-Matrimonial Tension) ... Whatever²! I'm going to write about Archives of Evil.


Another thing I wanted to make clear. I do not personally know any of the authors of this collection ... maybe I have some on my Face, but I do not have any personal reasons to base what I'm writing here. OK?


I found this book by divine chance. I saw that they were going to launch a collection of these of shivering there I followed. When she left ... That was it. The cover is too beautiful. And despite not liking Sampa - I moved from lah that I entered college - what I read from the book captivated me.






A SMALL DESCRIPTION OF ANTHOLOGY FOR YOU


Through the dark streets of a city that never sleeps, something walks invisible. In the historical places that make up a metropolis, something hides restlessly. Behind the dimly lit windows of known buildings, something - or someone - observes.
Between stories and cases, the spirits and demons travel through the avenues of São Paulo, along with the passers-by, mixing with the living. Their stories, terrible, linger and travel in the murmur of the night and force the city to never forget who they were, or perhaps of who they still are: only lost souls, tortured by hell, having the tourist map of a stone jungle as unique where they used to go.
When terror and madness mingle with reality, only the archives of the dark stories can reveal to the world the facts as they occurred, not as they were imagined. An investigation that seeks answers, but which in the end will come to an astonishing conclusion: whether in an old theater, in an old cemetery or in a square that once stood the stage of executions, evil exists, and lies in wait for anyone that dares defy it.


Soon I'll write what I found here.

There's a little thing left for me to finish. :)

Until then!



Conheça a versão em português!

https://esseslivrosmaravilhosos.blogspot.com.br

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário