Total de visualizações de página

quinta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2017

Overview Archives of Evil

Anthology must be a cú (butthole) to organize.

Archives of Evil in the Publisher Coherence in a bad book. It's very interesting for those who live in Sampa. You know the haunted places and no one imagines this much of haunting that may be on your way home.

For those who do not live there is a cool little book. SP curiosity type.

As every anthology has ups and downs. I do not think I'm a scrotum, I'm going to talk about the ones I liked. It's still better than other reviews I've seen there, that the person talks about what he read but you see that he did not read it at all.

I say again: lazy reviewers who win the book to make jabá the author who gave the book but does not talk bullshit of the book. Tah with laziness, go look for something else.

BUT NO ONE SAYS THAT DID RESENE, CARALHA (Dick)!


Glau Kemp and Soraya Abuchaim are queens of terror. They write scabrous things - does that word exist? - with class.

Highlights

In Bad Company - Gean Pimentel

A Doll for Diana - J.A. Pires

Small Night Tour - Hedjan C.S.

Good Girl - Ana Bittencourt

Almas dos Enforcados - Décio Gomes



Honorable mention

Freedom Of The Damned - Raul Dias



Cute-cute award

Smiling Boy - Leila Kato




So it's kind of like the anthology is bad. Naum eh. Far from it. Many good ideas, the problem was that not all were well taken advantage of.

Maybe they were all horror writers root or the result could be mine.

Maybe someone from the Coherence reads this - it will go on, Clarice wakes up! - and think about the next anthology. If there's ever going to be a horror show, I really do not know. I'm seeing a lot more hot and romantic tale coming out for the Coherence. If this was the one shot of the publisher or that once in a timelife situation, at least you have a historical book with me. And really reviewed.


#chupa



I liked it.

I'll go see the other anthologies I have and I'll start buying more. It makes me want to review more of them.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário