Total de visualizações de página

quinta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2017

Archives of Evil - Part 3 to End

To finish.

Drink Inferno - Giovana Vaccaro

That deceived me. I thought there would be something from dusk till dawn - a drink in hell - from the porraloucaça Tarantino.

There is and there is not.

A first-person story. Caius and Bruno went to a fantasy party with a theme of heaven and hell. The Caius tells the story that speaks of a haunting that lives in the place of the party (the blablabla). I thought I was going to have a lot of blood described and vampires and talz ... hahaha fucked up, Clarice!

The title is of a birita that Gaius drinks. Oh man, I thought I was going to have something else going on talking about the movie. Like some crazy vampires bathed in blood and an orgy fucked with Caio's body.

Did not have.

I did not understand until now, because they decided to put people who were not the author of horror to write horror. Good author naum eh what writes anything of any kind. This book should serve as a warning to the new generation of writers.

Kada one on your square!




Good Girl - Ana Bittencourt


That was cool. A good girl plays with spirits in such a cup game - who ever? - and is devastated by the ghost or devil who invoked.

Or was it an ouija board?

I know the fuck, I'm too lazy to get the book now to look.

The character's internal dialogue worked too. I really did.


Deserves a taste the size of Anhangabaú on a hot and sour holiday Saturday!




Smiling Boy - Leila Kato

This one here is not a good horror, but it's really cute!

A lady is going to work on a farm - Guess ... Joelma! - and begins to see a young man smiling over the estate.

Like. Very cute-cute in a kind of sad way.



Enchanted In Hell - Helô Delgado

I had mixed reactions with this one. I liked it but I thought the author focused a little too much on the rape - nothing against, I read other rape scenes. And then you have the mutilation part. In the middle of the story jah gave to extract that the woman was going to die there finished the suspense.

The end where the policeman is watching the scenes and sees the woman being raped and dead became legal. Who am I to give the authors tips but ... but ... she could think of writing a story from there - the police watching the video and investigating.

#icaadica



Freedom Of The Damned - Raul Dias

A half-bred guy who seems to have a part with Tinoso stuck in Carandiru.

Dude, although it was not 100%, I'll tell you what I like. One or another thing I wanted to see explored, but I liked it.


A like the size of Pavilion 9 for you!





Almas dos Enforcados - Décio Gomes

Like!

A priest is called to investigate strange events in a chapel.

It was very original. The story happens in the past different from the majority in contemporary time or that play with present / past.

I liked the narrative and the characters.






The Next Doll - Ieda Menani

Crap. In this one, the haunted scenery of SP was just an excuse ... if it was in Praça da Sé or in the Viaduto do Chá or Vila Matilde, it would not make any difference.

You can not believe a mother and a daughter who live alone and trust so fast in the neighbor that in truth it's a psychopathic-sadistic murderer ... naum naum, not one that psychopaths are seductive ... anyway, to believe that he was going to be so close to the family so fast.

Still on the villain: very caricature ... as I read I imagined a bald, leaner vision dressed in black from the Vampire Dick! Wow, it's too bad.

The scene of the villain raping the corpse and laughing as he saw the head of the penis in and out of the victim's open belly became very scrotal. No scrotal type bothered me ... scrotal in the sense of farting in the hand and sniffing.


Unsettled Affliction - Raphael Miguel

I found it boring and without head and foot. Okay, there is a foot and a head, but the head thinks nothing and the feet drag.

Standard story being standard in horror a bad thing. Sullen, not surprised.

This sucks!

And I can not understand this one of first-person narration that ends in death. Like, tell the story of the aftermath? Nema white table?






Evil in Us - Soraya Abuchaim

Soraya Abuchaim closes the book. I think I've seen things from the other tales here but the author can tell if it was intentional. I think it was. And as I think that, palms for the author. He closed the anthology right by linking his tale with the others.

Both she and Glau Kemp did very well. It started well and ended well.

Poor thing was the medium.

I'm coming back for the overview.

I promise to take it easy.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário